Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mike Ramsdell

Mike Ramsdell was in Costco today signing copies of his book, A Train To Potevka. I just had to stop and tell him how fascinating I found his book. And take his picture with my phone. He was very nice, and told me they are making the book into a movie, projected to be out next Thanksgiving. When I was reading the book, I kept thinking it would make a great movie--very fast-paced and full of action. I guess others thought so too. It's going to be a big budget production, too. $40 million, he said. Anyway, had to share this exciting news. If you don't have your own copy, you can find them at Costco for a very good price. (And you might just be able to get an autographed copy!)

1 comment:

Blog Example said...

This book was great...unfortunately i couldn't make the book club. I'm just wondering what book is next?
- Jennifer